I was looking for a violin case for my son. He's a high schooler who will be going to college next year. I wanted a case that would protect his violin of course, but a case that wasn't going to cost $600! After some research, I settled on the Concord Elite violin case. Of course I made sure he liked it as well before buying it. It's was I expected. A good case case for a good price, and my son likes it.
Concord Elite Violin Case
Concord cases are made in China and for years have been know for their quality materials and workmanship, as well as their great value.
Professional Series: Elite Violin Case
The professional series offers top quality workmanship and features.
- Artistic syncronization of new materials
- Elegant Faux Suede lining with two-tone color combination
- Strong Wood veneer shell with arched top and padded, water-resistant Cordura cover with rain-flap
- Top quality hardware fittings and full-size music pocket
- Suspension system, Hygrometer & Humidifer, attached blanket, Velcro neck restraint, and two accessory compartments with gold plated brass pull
- Deluxe stitched leather handle and Back-Pack design with comfortable carrying straps with shoulder pads
- 7 lbs